How to Become an Online Volunteer for Peter Obi’s OBIdient Movement
To become a volunteer, you need to Do the three steps below:
Steps to register as a Volunteer:
- Subscribe to the email updates with the subscribe form
- Follow on as many social media as you have and download the android app
- (Optional) Donate any amount to support the volunteers program.
STEP 1: Subscribe to OBIdients Email Updates
Enter your email in the form below and click on Subscribe. Then check your email inbox (or spam or promotions folder) for a message from us via wordpress asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the Confirm button in the email.
STEP 2: Follow OBIdients On Social Media and Download the App
Follow OBIdients on as many social media as possible from the ones listed below:
(IMPORTANT: click notifications (bell icon) and choose “All” after subscribing on YouTube)
STEP 3: Donate in Support of OBIdients Volunteers Movement
Read this Before you Donate:
- This Step (3) is optional but would go a very long way if you can do it too
- The funds required to set up, and maintain the movement’s online platforms, apps, website, web hosting, online adverts etc are much.
- We are not getting paid by anyone to organize this online volunteers movement
- So far we have used our own money to kickstart the whole thing but we are fast running out of funds so we need the support of everyone to keep the platform alive
- Any amount you can donate, No matter how small or big will go a long way to make this movement a success so that we can actualize our goal of helping Peter Obi win the Presidential elections through massive online and offline sensitization and mobilization
- Imagine how far we can go if every volunteer donates just N500 (or more).
- Minimum amount you can donate is N200, No maximum.
- Thank you very much, we appreciate you.
- DISCLAIMER: This website and associated app and social media accounts are not officially affiliated, endorsed or funded by Peter Obi or his party or Obidient TV. We are independent volunteers acting on our own.
Duties of an OBIdient Online Volunteer
As an online Volunteer, your duties will be to:
- Share this website and all the social media handles given above with your friends. Also share massively to everywhere on social media and blogs
- Bring in new volunteers to join the movement by getting them to do the three steps above. This will help to grow the support base of Peter Obi and Datti, thereby increasing their chances of success
- Visit this website regularly to stay up to date with latest developments
- Share any positive Peter Obi and Datti posts in Groups and everywhere you go online
- Comment and post on social media in support of Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed
- Counter any negative comments made about Peter Obi and Datti on social media and blogs
- Share Peter Obi and Datti promotional images, videos and write-ups in groups and other places online
- Content creators are to create content (videos, articles, images etc) in support of Peter Obi / Datti and share these with the larger Volunteer community for further sharing by other Volunteers. Such content can also be sent to us for further distribution.
- Educate and sensitize people around you on the importance of getting their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) ready and on the need to Vote for Peter Obi / Datti /Labour Party
- Talk to your family and friends offline and convince them to get their PVC and vote for Labour Party on that day
- Being active and Participating in the OBIdient group discussions on our social networks in step 2 above and suggesting more ways of promoting Peter Obi / Datti / Labour Party
- Locate any other OBIdient groups around you and synergize with them
- Together we can all make it happen!
Kindly note that this is a Volunteer role and there is no payment or monetary compensation. We are all doing this because we believe that Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed are the best candidates for the Presidency / VP. We are not doing this for financial benefits or compensation. The gains and benefits we wish for will come when we get a better Nigeria under the competent leadership of Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed.